Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

What are you gonna do when you get scam or when pop ups come up.


W.A.L.T tell the difference between fake and real emails IE fishing.
today we have been learning about what we do when this happens when pop up come on our Chromebooks and when scams say come and collect you money now we know what to do.

Description
what we do is check if there is a padlock or check for the url and incorrect spelling
and what we do if you cant do anything screen shot it or tell you care givers or teacher and others
and change your password because when you answer to them they can easily go into your information.

Explanation
 how I do this is i screen shot all the pop ups and scams and when ever I get a scam i always change my password straight  away and i tell my Parents  what has been happening.

reflection
I really like doing this kind of leaning because i lean something what i  learn today was how i can block my pop ups and this isn't really fun but its really good to lean about and its very interesting.

Question

have you ever got a pop up
 have you ever got scam

 

No comments:

Post a Comment